• It is a combination of lightweight, easy operation, efficient
cleaning, non-contacting, pollution-free, can efficiently remove
the workpiece surface oil, stains, dirt, rust, coating, plating,
etc., satisfying industrial processing requirements about
complicated shape and fine positioning, achieving higher cleaning
effect and lower comprehensive cost .
• It is mainly used in automobile manufacturing, mechanical
processing, electronic processing, cultural relic restoration, mold
industry, food processing, petrochemical industry and other
industries. It can clean metal oxide, rust metal, ceramic, building
exterior wall, rubber and other materials of dirty surface.
• The overall system structure is compact, setting backpack,
handheld head as one, easy to carry.
• The backpack adopts ergonomic design, which can balance the
weight of the backpack to the maximum extent and achieve the effect
Mobile and convenient
• The operator can carry it on the back, a single person can work.
• In the process, it can be moved easily and conveniently, which
can meet the application requirements of the scene which cannot be
reached by other large cleaning equipment.
• The machine is small in size and light in weight, only 17kg,
equivalent to the weight of an ordinary 4-year-old child.
Efficient environmental protection
• High cleaning efficiency and time saving.
• High precision and strong controllability.
• Cleaning process without consumables, environmental protection is
• It belongs to non-grinding, non-contact cleaning.
• The secondary pollution can be avoided.
Principle of Laser Cleaning System
Because the laser has excellent quality of coherence, directivity,
and high brightness, irradiating the surface of the object to be
cleaned with the laser can lead to at least four effects:
① Vibration effect. That is, using a higher-frequency pulse laser
to impact the surface of the object to be cleaned, the light
beam is converted into sound waves and returns from the lower layer
surface, and interferes with the incident wave, thereby generating
resonance and causing the dirt layer or the condensate to vibrate
② The thermal expansion effect. That is, the difference between the
absorption coefficient of a certain wavelength laser energy between
the substrate and the surface pollutants, allows the pollutants to
absorb the laser energy and thermally expands in an instant,
forming a large detachment acceleration, which overcomes the
substrate's adsorption of pollutants.
③ Photodecomposition or phase change of molecules. That is, the
dirt molecules are vaporized, decomposed, evaporated or bumped in
an instant, so that the surface dirt is loosened and detached from
the substrate surface with this effect;
④ Laser-induced plasma shock waves are generated by laser to remove
Under these principles, the laser can remove contaminants on the
surface of the workpiece.