• It is a combination of lightweight, easy operation, efficient
cleaning, non-contacting, pollution-free, can efficiently remove
the workpiece surface oil, stains, dirt, rust, coating, plating,
etc., satisfying industrial processing requirements about
complicated shape and fine positioning, achieving higher cleaning
effect and lower comprehensive cost .
• It is mainly used in automobile manufacturing, mechanical
processing, electronic processing, cultural relic restoration, mold
industry, food processing, petrochemical industry and other
industries. It can clean metal oxide, rust metal, ceramic, building
exterior wall, rubber and other materials of dirty surface.
• The overall system structure is compact, setting backpack,
handheld head as one, easy to carry.
• The backpack adopts ergonomic design, which can balance the
weight of the backpack to the maximum extent and achieve the effect
Mobile and convenient
• The operator can carry it on the back, a single person can work.
• In the process, it can be moved easily and conveniently, which
can meet the application requirements of the scene which cannot be
reached by other large cleaning equipment.
• The machine is small in size and light in weight, only 17kg,
equivalent to the weight of an ordinary 4-year-old child.
Efficient environmental protection
• High cleaning efficiency and time saving.
• High precision and strong controllability.
• Cleaning process without consumables, environmental protection is
• It belongs to non-grinding, non-contact cleaning.
• The secondary pollution can be avoided.
Laser Cleaning Application in Cultural Relics and Constructure
• As a kind of cultural relic protection and restoration
technology, laser cleaning technology has been widely used in the
world. Especially in ancient buildings and its various construction
surface cleaning, protection and restoration, there are many
• Due to a variety of environment, storage time and other reasons,
there will be a lot of dirt on the surface of cultural relics, such
as soil spots, rust spots, oil stains, water stains, sweat stains
and so on. Because of the variety and texture of the utensils, the
methods taken in cleaning treatment are also different. This has
brought a lot of inconvenience to the cultural relics cleaning.
• Laser cleaning makes use of characteristics of laser beam, the
concentrating system can make laser beam into different size spot.
Under the same laser energy condition, different spot laser beams
produce different energy density or power density. So we can easily
control the laser energy needed by the cleaning. Lasers can achieve
high concentration in time and space. Laser cleaning utilize these
characteristics to effectively remove pollutants. The pollutants
can be peeled off from the surface of cultural relics instantly, so
as to realize the cleaning of cultural relics.